Twin Cities Sigma Chi Alumni Association

What are some great short haircuts for men that don't need daily care?

What are some great short haircuts for men that don't need daily care?

When choosing a haircut, the texture of the hair and the angles of the head need to be considered in order to decide on which shape will be most complimentary. Many short haircuts are easy care, requiring very little daily attention to look great. The first style that comes to mind is the crop, which means that the hair is cut very close and the same length all over, following the natural growth patterns, so the style will lay perfectly every time. All that is needed to maintain the look is a bit of pomade or light holding paste to define the texture of the hair and give a touch of finish to a simple shape.

Hi, it depends on may factors actually. But as for me I like this slicked back undercut. You see, it is a modern take on a classic slicked back hairstyle. It has brilliantly withstood the test of time and successfully adjusted to current trends. With clean sides and ample top, a slick back undercut offers tons of styling options. Many of my co-workers are simply crazy about that style. I recommend to have a look at this haircut for how to get, style, and wear man today to look manful and unique. Hope it can help you Cheers

Twin Cities Sigma Chi Alumni Association