Twin Cities Sigma Chi Alumni Association

Is Litecoin worth it for a long-term investment?

Is Litecoin worth it for a long-term investment?

It’s on my personal short list, largely because it’s the second oldest cryptocurrency behind Bitcoin, as it has grown in value and support since inception. It hasn’t been taken down by newcomers in the industry, like Ethereum, Monero and Dash and continues to grow in value.

I’ll put it this way. If I had to bet on which blockchains will still be around 5 years from now, based on what I know today, I’d bet on the oldest blockchains first. If they’ve survived this long, it’s going to be hard to take them out as time goes on.

Sure, why not? I can confidently call Litecoin a stable cryptocurrency. Most of my co workers have already invested in it. Mind that LTC / USD quotes are traded at 59.85 and continue to move as part of the growth and the formation of the crypto market. I recommend to exchange  buy litecoin https://www.bestchange.com/visa-mastercard-usd-to-litecoin.html and be sure of its safety. Hope it can help

Twin Cities Sigma Chi Alumni Association