Twin Cities Sigma Chi Alumni Association

How do I convert downloaded offline videos from YouTube into mp4?

How do I convert downloaded offline videos from YouTube into mp4?

If there is a need to download many YouTube videos to MP4 or download all videos from a YouTube playlist, the use of online tools is not the best choice. It’ll be very time consuming, because you have to repeated copy and paste video URLs. In such a case, you can use iFunia YouTube Downloader for Mac. This app support batch downloading YouTube videos to MP4. It also allows users to download all videos from a playlist to MP4 with just one click. It doesn’t have a Windows version, but you can find some Windows alternatives to this app, such as iTube Studio.

Unfortunately that option does not work for me

Hi, if you want to get a high quality and do not loose an original sound, I would definitely recommend to check out this converter https://www.flvto.biz/en76/youtube-to-mp4/   This free YouTube video converter mp4 will help you to do that easily and fast. Also, you can convert those videos to many popular formats, including MP4. Get ultimate experience watching MP4 videos in HQ. You see, I simply love it! I`ve been using it for a couple of months already and should say it works pretty well for me. Hope it can help

Cool! Thank you for your advice. 
I like to look at YouTube fitness workouts.

I use mp4 converter . This gives me the opportunity to download the videos I like from youtube to my computer. I can watch these videos anytime even without the internet. The quality of the video is amazing.

I also often download content from YouTube

I also often save some frames from the video as snapshots, and then I convert these pictures from jpg to pdf https://img-converter.com/en/convert/jpg-to-pdf/  and I process in a special program

I use a free MP4 Converter called YouTube2Video to convert from YouTube to MP4 to my PC or mobile. 

Twin Cities Sigma Chi Alumni Association