Twin Cities Sigma Chi Alumni Association

Tips to help with bathroom design

1. It should be taken into account that a large number of small objects and elements violate the integrity of the perception of the room.
 2. The modern image and elegance of the interior is attached to the hanging plumbing. 
3. Toilet and bidet, which do not occupy space on the floor, visually increase the space. 
4. Mirror surfaces on the facades of furniture play an important role in the design, they visually expand the small room and are able to change the configuration of the room. Behind the mirror without a bulky frame you can install a hidden contour lighting, this design works perfectly for space.
5. Pay attention to the bathroom in the panel house in the photo. The best option is multi-level lighting, which provides uniform ceiling light and local illumination of the mirror. By reflecting the light, glossy or mirrored elements on the ceiling will save a lot on electricity without reducing the level of light.

These are great tips. I recently finished renovating my bathroom. I also used similar advice. This helped me decide on the design and interior of the bathroom. I chose Bathroom Vanities  for my bathroom. It takes up little space, looks amazing, the quality is excellent

You can find bathroom ideas in TV projects about renovation and design

I'm also getting ready for repairs. I watch different TV shows about repairs. There's a lot of ideas out there. I have a plugged box top products  
This opened up new TV opportunities for me. The quality of the video and sound is amazing. I can watch different TV channels from different countries.

Twin Cities Sigma Chi Alumni Association