1. It should be taken into account that a large number of small objects and elements violate the integrity of the perception of the room.
2. The modern image and elegance of the interior is attached to the hanging plumbing.
3. Toilet and bidet, which do not occupy space on the floor, visually increase the space.
4. Mirror surfaces on the facades of furniture play an important role in the design, they visually expand the small room and are able to change the configuration of the room. Behind the mirror without a bulky frame you can install a hidden contour lighting, this design works perfectly for space.
5. Pay attention to the bathroom in the panel house in the photo. The best option is multi-level lighting, which provides uniform ceiling light and local illumination of the mirror. By reflecting the light, glossy or mirrored elements on the ceiling will save a lot on electricity without reducing the level of light.